Lambda Pi Eta
LAMBDA PI ETA - OMEGA SIGMA CHAPTER
Lambda Pi Eta is the honor society of the National Communication Association.
The University of Cincinnati’s chapter of Lambda Pi Eta, Omega Sigma, exists to honor outstanding students within the Communication program, network students academically and professionally with each other and communication alumni, and encourage community engagement.
The Six Goals of Lambda Pi Eta are:
- Recognize, foster, and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in Communication Studies
- Stimulate interest in the field of Communication
- Promote and encourage professional development among Communication majors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of Communication
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
- Explore options for graduate education in Communication Studies
To qualify for membership, communication majors must be juniors or seniors with a 3.0+ university GPA, and finished 12+ credit hours within the Communication program with a 3.25+ GPA. Each fall, all qualified nominees will be contacted with more details.
To learn more about Lambda Pi Eta, contact Dr. Maribeth Metzler
2021 Executive Board
Faculty Advisor: Maribeth Metzler
- President: Zoe Wagner
- Vice-President: Emily Mays