Greetings from Kevin Shockley, Department Head
Welcome to the Department of Psychology. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees, equipping students to work in a wide variety of jobs in the public, private, and governmental sectors. They include:
In addition to pursuing these degrees, we encourage students to become active members of the department, participating in organizations such as the Psychology Club, conducting research in various labs, and help shape the atmosphere of our department. Our organizations offer many programs that help students learn about careers paths and extra-curricular training opportunities. You can also contact me at email@example.com or any of our five program directors with specific questions pertaining to our programs.
- Professor Stacie Furst, Assistant Deptartment Head & Director of MA in Psychology and CORA Programs
- Professor Erinn Green, Director of Undergraduate Training in Psychology
- Professor Nancy Rogers, Director of Undergraduate Training in Organizational Leadership
- Professor Paula Shear, Director of Clinical Training (PhD program)
- Professor Michael Riley, Director of Experimental Training (PhD program)
Statement of Diversity and Inclusion
The Department of Psychology is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. We believe that our intellectual community and the discipline of psychology is enriched by diversity in race, ethnicity and national origins, gender and gender identity, sexuality, ability, class and religion and beyond. We value diverse perspectives and are committed to cultivating a community of respect and inclusion that is affirming for students, staff, and faculty.