Foreign Language Teaching Track
The Department of Romance and Arabic Languages and Literatures offers a program that can lead to an alternative teaching license.
- BA in the Foreign Language
- RLL 4051 Foreign Language Teaching Methods (offered Fall Semester online) to be taken during the senior year
- SPAN 5055/FREN 5055/ARAB 5055 Foreign Language Internship (optional)
- Alternative Resident Educator License for World Languages
- Successful completion of the Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI) and Writing Proficiency Test (WPT) with a rating of Intermediate-High or higher.