In every department of The College of Arts and Sciences, gifts enable us to better serve our students, faculty and entire college community. They help support a wide array of programs and services, including undergraduate scholarships and graduate fellowships. The following are the greatest needs by the psychology department:
- Help us push the total for the Cynthia and William Dember Colloquium fund above $100,000 so that we can fund most colloquia in the future out of an endowment rather than out of operating funds.
- Contribute to the annual EMERGE program that annually brings highly qualified minority students from across the country to UC for a week to learn how to prepare a successful application to a doctoral program in psychology.
- Contribute to the William Seeman fund that supports graduate student research activities.
- Help us supplement stipends levels so as to attract the best minority student applicants to our graduate program.
- Support undergraduate research facilities and instructional activities.
You can make a gift online now by visitng the UC Foundation Web site.