Our program’s curricular breadth and depth, flexible design, emphasis on a theoretical foundation adaptable to many fields, and experiential learning opportunities allow students to succeed in almost any area of professional and technical writing.
The program also gives students interdisciplinary and collaborative experience that is important for a range of applications in different professional environments.
The Professional Writing (PW) program offers the following degrees and certificates:
- MA in Professional Writing
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Writing
- Graduate Certificate in Health Communication (co-sponsors with Communication)
- BA in English, Rhetoric and Professional Writing track
- Undergraduate Certificate in Professional Writing
Student work from these programs can be viewed in our eportfolio gallery: http://writeprofessionally.org/portfolio/