One-Year Teaching Positions in France

Graduate students have the opportunity to live in France for a year and teach in English programs at the Université de Metz or the Université d' Angers. The exchange student must be a native speaker of English and have taught for a year as a graduate assistant or lecturer in this department. For more information, contact the Director of Graduate Studies.