Visiting Seminar Series 2022-2023
- Charles Mace, Tufts University
"Paper-based microfluidic devices enable applications in point-of-care hematology"
- Chris Ziegler, University of Akron
"Innovation with an old reagent: Isoindoline as a platform for new materials"
- David Vicic, Lehigh University
"Solvated Nickel Complexes as Stoichiometric and Catalytic Trifluoromethylation Agents"
- Bhavya Sharma, University of Tennessee, Knoxville
"Sensing through the Skull: Developing Surface-Enhanced Spatially-Offset Raman Spectroscopy (SESORS) for in vivo Neurochemical Detection"
- Li Jia, University of Akron
Metal-catalyzed carbonylative polymerizations - A quest for sustainable commodity plastics
- Liviu Mirica, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
"A radical approach: Paramagnetic Ni and Pd species in organometallic catalysis"
- Steven Liang, Emory University
"Precision Radiochemistry & PET Biomarker Development"
- Martin Kirk, University of New Mexico, Department of Chemistry & Chemical Biology
Replace with your text