Visiting Seminar Series 2020-2021
- Avetik Harutyunyan, Research Director, Chief Scientist, Honda Research Institute USA Inc (VIRTUAL)
"Carbon Nano-materials Applications in Batteries and Sensors"
- Konstantinos "Kostas" Vogiatzis, University of Tennessee (VIRTUAL)
"Coupling Quantum Chemistry with Machine Learning for Applications in Catalysis and Gas Separations”
- Chuck Henry, Colorado State University, Depts of Chemistry and Chemical & Biological Engineering
"Low-cost Microfluidic Sensors for Bacteria and Virus Detection" (VIRTUAL)
- Liz Pierson, Merck (VIRTUAL)
“Formulating a Successful Career at Merck: Passion, People, and Perseverance”
- Amanda Bryant-Friedrich, Dean of the Graduate School and a Professor in the College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences at Wayne State University (VIRTUAL-CCDC)
"Can Naturally Occurring RNA Modifications Provide Protection Against Oxidative Damage?"
- Michale Aziz, Harvard University (VIRTUAL)
"Organic Aqueous Flow Batteries for Massive Electrical Energy Storage"
- Tom Linz, Wayne State University (VIRTUAL)
"High Sensitivity Microfluidic Measurements of Biomolecules"
- Tianbiao Leo Liu, Utah State University, Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry (VIRTUAL)
"Designing Molecular Electrochemistry for Energy Storage and Synthesis"
- Louise Berben, University of California, Davis (VIRTUAL)
"Multimetallic Molecular Platforms for Energy Applications: Enabling fast proton transfer for electrocatalytic fuel formation"
- Markita del Carpio Landry, Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, University of California-Berkeley (VIRTUAL)
"Nanomaterials Engineering to Probe and Control Living Systems"
Replace with your text