||From I-71 traveling north from Kentucky
|(1) Take I-74 east to I-75 south.
(1) Take I-71 north until it merges with
(2) Stay on I-75 after you cross
|Now follow the directions below ('From I-75').
||Now follow the directions below ('From I-75').
- Take the Hopple Street exit (Exit 3). (Hopple Street exits from the left lane.)
- Turn left off the exit on to Hopple Street.
- Turn slight left, up the hill, to cross the first intersection (Central Parkway). Hopple Street becomes Martin Luther King Drive.
- After 1.4 miles turn right onto Jefferson (the 6th light on Martin Luther King Drive).
- After 0.4 miles on Jefferson turn right on to Corry St. (2nd light).
- Edwards Center will be on your left.
- To the right of Edwards Center is the Corry parking garage, where visitors can park
|From I-71 traveling south
||From US 50 traveling west
|(1) Take the Taft Road exit (Exit 3).
||(1) From US 50 west, turn right on Taft Road.
|Now follow the directions below.
||Now follow the directions below.
- Taft Road is a one-way street heading west, which becomes Calhoun Street as you near campus.
- Turn right on Jefferson Avenue (from a separate right turn lane) at the 5th light on Taft Road. Immediately merge into the left lane.
- Turn left on to Corry St at the first light.
- The Ewards Center will be on your left.