Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I find answers about UC and the Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
For information about how UC is handling the Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit the official UC website at https://www.uc.edu/publichealth.html
I need to talk to my advisor. How do I do so virtually?
- Set up a virtual appointment with your advisor at any time through STARFISH.
- Email your advisor directly.
I have a quick question: how do I contact someone?
- Leave us a voicemail at 513-556-5860. Messages will be checked regularly, and we will return your call within 24 hours.
- Reach us through the Chat feature on the advising page.
What should I do if I haven’t heard from my instructor by March 25?
- Please email your instructor if you have not heard from them by March 25th.
- If you do not receive a response please email ArtSciCares@ucmail.uc.edu.
I need to submit a form, is there a way I can do that online?
Most of our academic forms can be subitted online, please check out our Academic Forms page for a list.