Greetings from Kevin Shockley, Interim Department Head
Welcome to the Department of Psychology. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees, equipping students to work in a wide variety of jobs in the public, private, and governmental sectors. They include:
- BA in Psychology
- BS in Psychology
- BA in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Human Resources
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology
In addition to pursuing these degrees, we encourage students to become active members of the department, participating in organizations such as the Psychology Club, conducting research in various labs, and help shape the atmosphere of our department. Our organizations offer many programs that help students learn about careers paths and extra-curricular training opportunities. You can also contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or any of our five program directors with specific questions pertaining to our programs.
- Professor Stacie Furst, Assistant Deptartment Head & Director of MA in Psychology Program
- Professor Erinn Green, Director of Undergraduate Training in Psychology
- Professor Nancy Rogers, Director of Undergraduate Training in Organizational Leadership
- Professor Paula Shear, Director of Clinical Training (PhD program)
- Professor Michael A. Riley, Director of Experimental Training (PhD program)
A list of faculty that will recruit graduate students for 2016 will be posted later this Fall.