Greetings from Kevin Shockley, Department Head
Welcome to the Department of Psychology. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees, equipping students to work in a wide variety of jobs in the public, private, and governmental sectors. They include:
- BA in Psychology
- BS in Psychology
- BA in Organizational Leadership
- MA in Human Resources
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D. in Experimental Psychology
In addition to pursuing these degrees, we encourage students to become active members of the department, participating in organizations such as the Psychology Club, conducting research in various labs, and help shape the atmosphere of our department. Our organizations offer many programs that help students learn about careers paths and extra-curricular training opportunities. You can also contact me at email@example.com or any of our five program directors with specific questions pertaining to our programs.
- Professor Stacie Furst, Assistant Deptartment Head & Director of MA in Psychology Program
- Professor Erinn Green, Director of Undergraduate Training in Psychology
- Professor Nancy Rogers, Director of Undergraduate Training in Organizational Leadership
- Professor Paula Shear, Director of Clinical Training (PhD program)
- Professor Michael J. Richardson, Director of Experimental Training (PhD program)
The following faculty are potentially interested in recruiting graduate students for Fall 2016 admissions: Sarah Whitton, Paula Shear, Tamara Lorenz, Paula Silva, Shari Wade, Heidi Kloos, Jeffery Epstein, Bridgette Peteet, Peter Chiu, Quintino Mano, Lindsay Johnson, Alison McLeish, Kevin Shockley, Kristen Jastrowski Mano, and Justin DeSimone.