Documents and References

Sponsored Research Services (SRS) is the centralized office that manages post-award processes for all colleges / departments at UC. 

Their office may require certain forms to be completed before submitting your proposal to the Sponsor. These forms can be found on their website under "Proposal Preparation."

Also, Sponsors and internal offices may request certain documentation from the university to be submitted along with a proposal or at the time of award. These documents can be found on their website under Research How 2.

Your Business Administrator and/or A&S' Pre-Awards Services Office will be able to assist you with the completion and submission of these forms.