Additional Services provided by the A&S Grants Office include, but are not limited to:
- Researching external grant opportunities, including searches on federal/non-federal databases;
- Inquiring about funding opportunities on foundation websites;
- Providing professional guidance on proposal development, timelines, and outlines;
- Clarifying proposal language and identifying documentation required for internal approval and proposal submission;
- Registering for government-supported websites, such as NSF FastLane and NIH eRA;
- Notifying PIs and support staff of annual federal, state, local, and private opportunities;
- Writing and reviewing proposals to ensure solicitation compliance;
- Assisting with building budgets and constructing budget justifications;
- Coordinating Grant Writing Training Seminars to supplement understanding of proposal procedures and processes;
- Organizing Monthly Brown-Bag Research Workshops to encourage collaborations;
- Informing PIs of upcoming changes to issued solicitation requirements and federal websites;
- Issuing Quarterly A&S Research Newsletters to celebrate achievements and discuss upcoming matters; and
- Support PIs and Business Managers with the transition of pre-award to post-award services.
- Meet with faculty to discuss your research and find funding opportunities.
We appreciate your hard work and support you in your proposal submissions. We look forward to working with you!