Virtual Drop-In Advising for Declared Students
When you need to speak with an advisor, please determine if an appointment, or drop-in visit, would best fit your needs (see chart below). If you decide an appointment is best, feel free to schedule through My Bearcat Network. When scheduling you will be able to see how and when your advisor has availability, in person, online, etc. If you encounter problems with My Bearcat Network, call our front desk staff at 513-556-5860. If you decide virtual drop-in advising will suit your needs more immediately, scroll down for more details.
|Drop In (15 minutes or less)||Appointment (15-30 minutes or more)|
Virtual Drop-In Advising Availability
Regular weekly hours are:
M, T, W and F: 9am-12pm and 1-3:30pm
Thursday: 10:30-12 and 1-3:30pm
On the following dates ALL declared advisors are on drop-ins, not just one. In preparation for these special days, advisors will send out a message to their students in advance with all the details including times, formats, etc. These details can also be viewed through advisors' calendars in My Bearcat Network.
- First week of classes – January 10th through 14th
- Friday, April 1st– Deadline to withdraw at 11:59pm
- Monday, April 11th - Open Registration
On the following days Drop-Ins will not be held or will have reduced hours:
- Monday, January 17th - University Closed
- Thursday, January 20th - Ending at 2:30pm
- Monday, February 7th- No AM hours, 1pm start
- Thursday, March 3rd - Ending at 2:30pm
- Drop-in advising will conclude on Friday, April 29th for the Spring 2022 semester and resume again in the Fall.
How to join a Virtual Drop-In Session
Go to: artsci.uc.edu/virtual-drop-in-advising to join to the queue.
Please note: You will be admitted into the waiting room first, and then the on duty advisor will admit you into the zoom room in the order that you joined.