Exploratory Studies: Admitted Students Info-Session
The University of Cincinnati College of Arts & Sciences (A&S) is excited to congratulate and welcome you to the Center for Exploratory Studies! We will be hosting virtual info-sessions based on major(s) of interest to share information related to being an admitted student to Exploratory Studies.
We know you have many questions, and we hope to provide a convenient way for you and your family to meet with representatives who have the answers you need to help with making your decision.
During this one-hour session, you and your family will learn more about:
- An in-depth discussion of the benefits of working with our team of Exploratory advisors
- A breakdown of navigating transition to your best fit major
- An overview of opportunities and resources offered at the University of Cincinnati.
- Q&A session with an Exploratory Advisor
Sessions will be held based on program of interest:
- March 16: Admitted Exploratory students interested in the College of Design, Architecture, Art & Planning (DAAP)
- March 23: Admitted Exploratory students interested in the College of Engineering & Applied Science (CEAS)
- March 30: Admitted Exploratory students that are exploring all majors
- April 13: Admitted Exploratory students interested in Lindner College of Business (LCB)
All sessions will be at 6pm. Joining the meeting is simple and easy using your home computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Questions? Please contact the College of Arts & Sciences at 513-556-9160 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to sharing information about our community with you!