A&S Pre-Award Services Office
Welcome to the College of Arts & Sciences' Pre-Award Services Office web page! We are responsible for administering all pre-award services for the College. Services are available to all A&S faculty, staff, and graduate students and include:
- Finding External Funding
- Proposal Writing, Editing, and Management
- Budget and Justification Development
- Registering for NIH eRA Commons and NSF FastLane
- Proposal Review and Submission
- Assistance with Receiving or Negotiating an Award or Contract
- Grant Writing Seminars
- Project Management Services for Large Proposals
Our mission is to provide A&S faculty, business staff, and graduate students with service-oriented, client-centered, professional, and appropriate administrative expertise to support sponsored project proposal development and submission. In carrying out this mission, our goal is to provide responsive service and accurate administrative guidance.
We want to know more about your research – schedule a visit to your lab. Email us today to schedule a time that best fits your schedule! We hope the information provided here is helpful, and we invite feedback at any time!
Quick Login Links and Resource Websites: