People in the Department
Ricardo H Moena
Title: Assistant Dept. Head, Professor & Director of Entry Level Mathematics
Office: 4112 French Hall
- Ph.D., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1990 (Differential Equations).
Working as a “mentor” for high school faculty, these faculty members are teaching dual-enrollment courses at the University of Cincinnati.
Working with PARCC, the Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College and Careers. The work involves the review of assessment items to be used in high schools in 24 states.
Working with the Ohio Board of Regents in a committee to determine measures of college readiness. The intention of this committee is to reduce the rate of DWF in entry-level courses.
Experience & Service
- 1978 to 2013, .
- Committee Chair, University of Cincinnati University Mathematics Committee, 2009 to 2012
- Committee Chair, Ohio Board of Regents Ohio Transfer Module, 2009 to 2012
- Committee Chair, Mathematical Sciences Department Undergraduate Affairs Committee, 2009 to 2012
- Committee Chair, Ohio Board of Regents Math Transfer Module , 2008 to Present