Undergraduate students work with a professional college advisor for planning all college core requirements, degree progress, and graduation certification needs. These advisors also provide all freshman year mandatory advising. To schedule an advising appointment, students can go online to their Blackboard "My Advisor" tab and then choose Starfish or call our office at (513) 556-5860.
A&S College Advisors - Declared Students
Each advisor assists their assigned students currently in an A&S program.
- Craig Beesten, Asst. Academic Director
- Kelly Schiller, Asst. Academic Director
- Kevin Ploeger, Asst. Academic Director
- Pamela Rogers, Asst. Academic Director
- Craig Schmitt, Asst. Academic Director
- Dianne Turner-Ingham, Asst. Academic Director
- Carol Wissman, Asst. Academic Director
- Lori Wright, Asst. Academic Director
- David Gillespie, Asst. Academic Director
College Advisors - Exploratory Advisors
This advisor team assists Exploratory students with course planning and major selection. Students currently in other UC colleges should schedule with the Center for Exploratory Studies (CES) for assistance in choosing a major.
- Doe Gavin, Asst. Academic Director
- Bobby Gray, Asst. Academic Director
- Doug Kennedy, Asst. Academic Director
- Heather Kilgore, Asst. Academic Director
- Stephan Sovilla, Asst. Academic Director
- Sue Roth, Asst. Academic Director
- Kathy Weimer, Asst. Academic Director
Departmental & Faculty Advisors for A&S Students
Although college advisors assist students with planning for all of their core requirements, departmental & faculty advisors in every academic department advise students on requirements within the major.
- Jeannette Mautner, Senior Asst. Dean for Administrative Processes
- Lisa Holstrom, Senior Assistant Dean, Academic Services
- Carol Tonge Mack, Assistant Dean, Recruitment & Retention Initiatives
- Barbara Bucey, Director, A&S Advising, McMicken Orientation
- Patrick Donnelly, Associate Director. Academic Analysis
- Allison Logan, Director, Center for Exploratory Studies
- Lynne Bonner, Program Coordinator for Assistant Deans
- Gail Kiley, Assistant Director, First Year Experience
- Gail Stocker, Program Director for Transfers, Veterans, and Academic Status
- Steven Hofferber, Program Coordinator