Undergraduate students work with a professional college advisor for planning all college core requirements, degree progress, and graduation certification needs. These advisors also provide all freshman year mandatory advising. To schedule an advising appointment, students can go online to their Blackboard "My Advisor" tab and then choose Starfish or call our office at (513) 556-5860.
A&S College Advisors - Declared Students
Each advisor assists their assigned students currently in an A&S program.
- Carol Wissman, Asst. Academic Director
- Craig Schmitt, Asst. Academic Director
- David Gillespie, Asst. Academic Director
- Dianne Turner-Ingham, Asst. Academic Director
- Kelly Schiller, Asst. Academic Director
- Kevin Ploeger, Asst. Academic Director
- Lisa Griffith, Asst. Academic Director
- Lori Wright, Asst. Academic Director
- Pamela Rogers, Asst. Academic Director
College Advisors - Exploratory Advisors
This advisor team assists Exploratory students with course planning and major selection. Students currently in other UC colleges should schedule with the Center for Exploratory Studies (CES) for assistance in choosing a major.
- Bobby Gray, Asst. Academic Director
- Doug Kennedy, Asst. Academic Director
- Heather Kilgore, Asst. Academic Director
- Kaci Kortis, Asst. Academic Director
- Kathy Weimer, Asst. Academic Director
- Matt Pickett, Asst. Academic Director
- Stephen Sovilla, Asst. Academic Director
Departmental & Faculty Advisors for A&S Students
Although college advisors assist students with planning for all of their core requirements, departmental & faculty advisors in every academic department advise students on requirements within the major.
- Carol Tonge Mack, Assistant Dean, Recruitment & Retention Initiatives
- Jeannette Mautner, Senior Asst. Dean for Administrative Processes
- Lisa Holstrom, Senior Assistant Dean, Academic Services
- Allison Logan, Director, Advising
- Barbara Bucey, Director, New Student Initiatives
- Patrick Donnelly, Associate Director, Academic Analysis
- Gail Kiley, Assistant Director
- Gail Stocker, Program Director for Transfers, Veterans, and Academic Status
- Lynne Bonner, Program Coordinator for Assistant Deans
- Steven Hofferber, Program Coordinator