While most researchers are aware that the A&S Pre-Award Services Office is the office responsible for approving their proposals in Coeus and submitting proposals to Sponsoring Agencies, many are not aware that we provide additional pre-award services to UC Researchers, including faculty, staff, and graduate students.
Our mission is to provide researchers with friendly, client-centered professional services to support sponsored research projects. Services that we provide to all A&S faculty, staff, and graduate students and include:
- Finding External Funding
- Proposal Writing and Development
- Budget and Justification Writing and Development
- Registering for NIH eRA Commons and NSF FastLane
- Proposal Review and Submission
- Assistance with Receiving or Negotiating an Award or Contract
- Grant Writing Training Seminars
- Quarterly A&S Research Newsletters - Coming Soon!
- Project Management Services for Large Proposals
While these are the tasks that we work with on a daily basis, we also work on other, unlisted research-oriented tasks--so don't be afraid to just ask us!