Communication Minor Requirements
- A minimum of 18 credit hours in communication coursework.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 for the minor.
- All classes taken from the department under quarters will count toward both the minor and college graduation requirements, but they will transfer as two credit hours instead of three. You still need to reach the minimum of 18 credit hours to complete the minor
- Prerequisites are indicated after course name in parentheses.
Students Must Complete:
- Category A: Both Core Foundation Courses require a grade of “C” or better: 6 credit hours
- Category B: One Performance Course: 3 credit hours
- Category C: One Advanced Elective (3000-level or above): 3 credit hours
- Two Additional Electives from Categories B, C or D: 6 credit hours
TOTAL: 18 Credit Hours