Communication BA Requirements
Students should complete 1071 & 1076 before moving on to upper level classes. Other course pre-requisites are in parenthesis.
- A minimum of 36 credit hours in communication coursework.
- A minimum GPA of 2.0/4.0 for the major.
- All classes taken from the department under quarters will count toward both the major and college graduation requirements, but they will transfer as two credit hours instead of three. You still need to reach the minimum of 36 credit hours to complete the major.
- Students continuing from quarters to semesters can choose to graduate with either the requirements they entered the program under or the new semester requirements portrayed on this sheet.
STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE:
- Category A: All Core Foundation Courses need a grade of “C” or better in each: 12 credit hours
- Category B: One Research Methods Course: 3 credit hours
- Category C: One Capstone Course 3 credit hours
- Category D: A Minimum of 3 Classes in General Electives &/or Advanced Electives: 9 credit hours
- Category E: A Minimum of 3 Classes in Advanced Electives &/or Capstone: 9 credit hours
TOTAL: 36 credit hours