Lambda Pi Eta
Lambda Pi Eta is the honor society of the National Communication Association.
The University of Cincinnati’s chapter of Lambda Pi Eta, Omega Sigma, exists to honor outstanding students within the Department of Communication, network students academically and professionally with each other and communication alumni, and encourage community engagement.
The Six Goals of Lambda Pi Eta are:
- Recognize, foster, and reward outstanding scholastic achievement in Communication Studies
- Stimulate interest in the field of Communication
- Promote and encourage professional development among Communication majors
- Provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas in the field of Communication
- Establish and maintain closer relationships between faculty and students
- Explore options for graduate education in Communication Studies
To qualify for membership, communication majors must be juniors or seniors with a 3.0+ university GPA, and finished 12+ credit hours within the Department of Communication with a 3.25+ GPA. Each fall, all qualified nominees will be contacted with more details.
LET'S GET CONNECTED!
- Lambda Pi Eta Trunk or Treat
- Saturday, October 28, 2017
- For additional details please email Robyn Fettman
- Lambda Pi Eta Induction Ceremony
- Saturday, November 4, 2017
- Annie Laws Room 407 | Teachers College
- Family & Friends are invited!